We are opening our doors again. The Downtown Clinic re-opens on May 11 and the Capitol Hill Clinic will open it’s doors for the first time on May 19.
We are really looking forward to getting back to what we do best and get you feeling better again. We want to ensure we are completely prepared to offer care in the safest environment so we are taking the time to properly prepare our facility, train our staff, and meet all the directives from our governing bodies.
We have made a lot of changes on our end, not limited to, but including the following:
- screening all staff and practitioners at the start of each shift
- scheduling practitioners in staggered shifts to reduce the number of people in the clinic at one time.
- spacing out patient bookings to allow for proper cleaning and disinfecting of treatment rooms and equipment
- instilling a rigorous cleaning schedule
- adding a plexiglass barrier at reception
- setting up our clinic to allow for physical distancing
Please be advised that due to current practices for infection control and prevention, all patients and individuals entering the clinic must adhere to the following practices and procedures:
1. Pass the AHS COVID-19 self-screening tool at the time of booking, as well as on the day of the scheduled appointment. In the event that you do not pass the screening, please refrain from booking a new appointment, and/or call the clinic to cancel an existing appointment. Missed appointment fees will not be charged in this case.
The self screening tool can be accessed here
2. Wear a mask. (This mask may be a single-use surgical/procedural mask, or, a re-useable fabric mask). In the event that patients and others do not have their own mask, one will be provided for a small fee.
3. Disinfect hands immediately upon entry to the clinic and immediately following appointments
4. Arrive exactly on-time for appointments. Due to the physical distancing restrictions, we must limit congregation in the waiting room prior to appointment times and also must ensure our practitioners are able to finish appointments on-time in order to accommodate cleaning and hygiene practices between patients.
We are also still offering video sessions through tele-health for new and existing patients who feel more comfortable with this option, for those that are immunocompromised or those that love the convenience that video sessions offers.